We checked out before 11am. I have a really bad head
cold (oh man)! But we took a tour of some really beautiful spots along
the coast. My brother Rick, and his family were with us. I just
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my brother and miss him SO MUCH!!!! We had a great time
together. I only wish it was longer. After the tour, we went to
MO's for lunch. Then we all said goodbye. I took Philip and Nicole
for one more look at the coast and everyone else went on home. We are not
back at my parents’ house. We have a week here before we go back to
Germany. The whole weekend was super nice. Thank God for the
weather and my wonderful family!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments