I just talked with my Dad on the phone. I must say, it was wonderful! He is his old self. He was joking about how bad the food is, and how he wants to go home! As sick and out of it as he was, I was not sure I would ever get to talk like that with him again. Thank God he has at least his mind back. But he needs his strength back too. And that may take some time. He isn't at all happy about staying in the hospital.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments