It's been raining allot the past two days. It's made it easy to decide
to return home one day early. So today we packed up everything.
Juergen was sure it would never fit. I was sure it would be fine.
And I was right. We had loads of space to spare. I want to fill it
up with a few more plants. We will see! I went to a second hand shop
both yesterday and today. I picked up a few small things (nothing too
big). But they had really beautiful furniture for very good prices
(antiques). If I wanted to rent a truck and travel 12 hours, I could
really have fun shopping for furniture, food, plants and terracotta pots.
But no chance! Besides, my house is already pretty full. I don't
really need much. And I'm looking forward to being home. We plan to
stop in Austria
over night, and get home on Saturday (God willing). I've already packed
my camera card reader. The last photos will have to wait until we return
home. I'm cooking the last vegetables, making a sauce for dinner.
And everything is pretty much ready to go. It’s all been ok. I wish I could say it was great, but the
weather was not very good. I loved the
company, the food, and the sleep. But I
didn’t really sleep well because the bed was not very good. It was a nice vacation , but not great. But that is really because of the weather. And I’m sure many people in Europe
also suffered from the cold and rain. But
that’s a 1st world problem. I
really could not complain. I’m grateful
we had this time, and I’ll be so happy to be home.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments