There is a 550 million power ball lottery jackpot in America
tonight. I asked my mom to buy me a ticket (just one). I figure my
chances of winning are pretty poor, but I would love to be a part of this
anyway. What would you do with that kind of money? I personally
would get a lawyer and some good advise. I think money can really mess
you up. So I think I would give each of my brother and sisters and
parents a little money in a trust that gives them an income of 2 to 4 thousand
a month. That way they can keep working, or retire. But know one
would have enough to buy private airplane. And I would give myself the
same amount. Enough to make life easier, not enough to ruin things.
I would set up education money for my nieces and nephews and my
kids. But I wouldn't give them cars of houses. It's hard enough to get them to work. They need a reason to learn , and I'm not going to give out cars and houses. The rest I would place in charity that helps causes I already
support. So I would give out adoption grants for special needs kids, and
support programs that encourage people to be self sustaining. I like
shopping at 2nd hand stores and eBay. I don't think I would change that.
What would you do with 550 million dollars?
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments