Well, I was actually in Italy more then once. But on this cold winter day I am remembering our last vacation in Italy. That was 2 1/2 years ago. I'm tired. I wish I could go on another vacation now! But at least I can close my eyes and dream of those beautiful days on the hill. Lovely! I've spent the day looking at used kitchens. Juergen is reluctant to rent the house in Leimen. I'm just trying to do what needs to be done to get it ready to rent. I'm keeping my feelings out of it. I'm also praying that NATO will decide to stay in Heidelberg. Then we can rent to someone in NATO. They pay better then Germans. Juergen would be very happy with that compromise! And so would I. But you can not rent to a person in NATO if the house has no kitchen. So I’m shopping for a kitchen.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments
I hope you find what your looking for.