Skip to main content

$$$

Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale.
Zig Ziglar

I found a really great house in Sandhausen. It could be perfect except for the small matter of cost. It's 100,000 Euros more then our house. Maybe we could get a loan for it (I'm pretty sure we could) but we would have to give up so much to pay that loan off. I want to get 100% out of debt, not add 100,000 Euros to my debt! So I'm going to pass...I'm not even going to look at it. I will instead be looking at a house in Bad Schönborn. It is already renovated, and it has just as much land.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love zig zigler and his stories and quotes.

If you don't have the funds it's best not to put yourself in a bad place.

debt is dumb, yet most of us have it. Eric and I are no exception we can't wait to get out of it, because it limits us in what we can do and how much we have to work to get out of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.