We all went to pick the boy's up from camp. I could see Philip watching for us. He saw Nicole first, and hugged her and cried. Then he hugged me and cried. He had a great time, but was so happy to see us. I have to admit it surprised me. Thomas also cried happy tears...but nothing like Philip. Then we got a two hour non stop review of the camp. It was wonderful, and they want to go again next year. I think we will be hearing more as the days go by! They seemed really effected by the whole experience. Praise God! What a blessing for them, and all the 300 kids that attended.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments