The apartment was listed as a 3 bedroom apartment, but it is actually just a one bedroom apartment with 3 beds. Oh well! Back to the drawing board! I may have found another apartment in another condo development. This one is on the 4th floor with a view of the ocean on 3 sides. It has a great pool and the price is pretty good too. I e mailed the owner, and I hope it is available. I was hoping for a view!

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments